The Referred to Law Firm
We Are Community Builders.
Since its inception in 1976, Merovitz Potechin LLP has made caring for the community as important to the fabric of the firm as the care it extends to its clients.
Inspired by the dedication of the firm’s founders, each lawyer at Merovitz Potechin LLP pursues and supports a number of worthy causes that are important to them personally and to the community. We invite you to learn more about these important causes, and the lawyers who support them, on each lawyer’s profile page.
From time to time, our team members donate time and financial support to:
- Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation and Maplesoft Survivorship Centre
- Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Survivors Park
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
- Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation
- Children’s Aid Foundation of Ottawa
- Youth Services Bureau
- The Snowsuit Fund
- Lawyers Feed The Hungry
- Pro Bono Ontario
- Soloway Jewish Community Centre
- Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation
- Hellenic Community of Ottawa
- Monastere Vierge Marie La Consolatrice
- Tamir Foundation
- National Arts Centre
- Bytown Museum Foundation
- Villa Marconi Long-Term Care Residence
- Hillel Lodge
- Hillel Academy – Ottawa Jewish Community School
- Ottawa Convention Centre
- Knights of Columbus
- The War Amps of Canada
- Ottawa Bytown Rotary Club
- The Salvation Army
In addition, the firm itself is proud to support several important causes every year through financial aid, time and legal advice.