The Referred to Law Firm
- How to Challenge a Will in Ontario
- Cannabis and Condominiums in Ontario
- The Small Claims Court Process in Ontario
- Annual Corporate Duties Package
- Business Startup Package
- Tips for Businesses for Collecting Debt
- Power of Attorney – managing your personal and financial affairs
- Preparing for your first meeting with your lawyer
- Selecting the right kind of Will & Trust to minimize your tax liability
- Making a Will – the choice is up to you
- When can a will be challenged?
- Understanding the Civil Litigation Process in Ontario
- Building Your Practice
- Time is on Your Side – Effective Time Management
The content on this website is for information purposes only and is not legal advice, which cannot be given without knowing the facts of a specific situation. You should never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. The use of the website does not establish a solicitor and client relationship. If you would like to discuss your specific legal needs with us, please contact our office at 613-563-7544 and one of our lawyers will be happy to assist you.