The Referred to Law Firm
Wills and Estate Litigation
- Top 11 Reasons to Make A Will
- How to Challenge a Will in Ontario
- When can a will be challenged?
- Power of Attorney – managing your personal and financial affairs
- Selecting the right kind of Will & Trust to minimize your tax liability
- Preparing for your first meeting with your lawyer
Disputes and Litigation
- Annual Corporate Duties Package
- Business Startup Package
- Tips for Businesses for Collecting Debt
- Building Your Practice
- Understanding Termination of Employment in Ontario
- Key Considerations for Reviewing Your Employment Contract
The content on this website is for information purposes only and is not legal advice, which cannot be given without knowing the facts of a specific situation. You should never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. The use of the website does not establish a solicitor and client relationship. If you would like to discuss your specific legal needs with us, please contact our office at 613-563-7544 and one of our lawyers will be happy to assist you.