Merovitz Potechin LLP is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
Our Commitment to Safety
At Merovitz Potechin LLP, we have made the physical, emotional and mental health and safety of our staff, their families and our clients our top priority. All of our team members have been provided with cutting-edge tools and technology and we have transitioned to a flexible work model whereby our team members are working part-time at the office and part-time from home. Our focus on everyone’s wellbeing has reinforced and strengthened our commitment to exceptional client service and teamwork.
Why Join Our Team?
We are an equal opportunity law office that values teamwork, respect, integrity, caring and professionalism. We believe in investing in people who share our commitment to practical legal advice and a focus on excellent client service.
Summary of Position
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating and developing marketing campaigns and strategies including digital advertising, social media strategy, content marketing and brand awareness.
Job duties may include the following:
- Coordinate and develop marketing campaigns and strategies including digital advertising, social media strategy, content marketing and brand awareness
- Lead generation and business development opportunities for partners and associates
- Research and analysis of key performance indicators using a variety of digital applications including Google, WordPress, and CRM software
- Oversee paid online advertising campaigns and tack campaign results
- Maintain, optimize, and update the firm’s website
- Implement thoughtful, strategic, and data-driven content strategies for blogging, articles, and social media
- Coordinate with various vendors and consultants for Google advertising, website development, photography, video production and brand strategy
- Apply SEO best practices to website, social media, and advertising content to increase domain authority and search engine ranking
- Manage sponsorships, media, and print/digital advertising campaigns
- Organize, coordinate, and execute internal and external events including presentations, webinars, client dinners, trade show booths and conferences
- Design impactful branded advertisements, social media graphics, and printed collateral
- Order and maintain inventory of all firm apparel and promotional gifts/onboarding gifts
- Track and analyze referral statistics using client relationship management software, and suggest strategies based on results
- Lawyer onboarding including business cards, headshots, profiles, and website updates
- Coordinate e-marketing campaigns and mail blasts using MailChimp, including the Merovitz Potechin LLP Holiday Card List
- Optimize recruitment marketing initiatives working alongside Human Resources
- Maintain and track yearly marketing budgets and assess future spending alongside the Director of Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 2+ years’ marketing, advertising or brand-based
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Law firm experience would be an asset, but it is not mandatory
Experience with the following are assets:
- Word Press
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, HootSuite
- Design – Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator
- CRM software – we use Clio
- Google – Analytics, Search Console, Ads, MyBusiness
About Merovitz Potechin LLP
Merovitz Potechin LLP, The Referred to Law Firm, was established in 1976. Since that time, a knowledgeable team of lawyers and staff have been built upon the foundation of superior legal advice and exceptional client service. We are an equal opportunity law office, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in joining our law firm, please send your resume, in confidence to Natalie Proctor, Human Resources Manager, at [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.