Merovitz Potechin LLP is seeking a commercial real estate lawyer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will offer experience assisting clients with a wide variety of real estate matters including buying, selling and refinancing commercial and residential real estate. Previous experience declaring condominiums and with other land development work, including land titles absolute applications, is a valuable asset.
· At least 2 to 5 years of experience practicing real estate law in Ontario;
· Excellent technical skills, including the ability to independently review title searches and financing packages, and experience drafting and reviewing long form Agreements of Purchase and Sale;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Ability to be both a self-starter and team player; and
· Must be a member of the Ontario Bar in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
Our firm offers a competitive compensation package, including group health and dental benefits.
Merovitz Potechin LLP
Merovitz Potechin LLP, The Referred To Law Firm, was established in 1976. Since that time, a knowledgeable team of lawyers and staff has been built upon the foundation of superior legal advice and exceptional client service. The partnership at Merovitz Potechin LLP holds "integrity" and "giving back to community" as the foremost of its values. We are an equal opportunity law office in Ottawa that believes in investing in people who believe that exceptional service to clients is critical to success. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge and expertise by working with an experienced team focused on personal and professional excellence.
If you are interested in joining our law firm, please send your resume, in confidence to Tina Aiello-Hash, Human Resources Manager ([email protected]).
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.